[Catalyst] Program the logic

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:23:21 CEST 2006

On 6/28/06, Eduardo Oliveros <eduardo.oliveros at gmail.com> wrote:
> When you create a Catalyst application some tests are created also.
> I thought calling the Controller actions could be performed by the
> testing framework... (without using a browser)...
> I guess I was wrong :)

Yes, it can be performed without using a browser.
If you've at least tried running those test you'd have seen it.

Also, if you were really up to it, you could write something like a
Catalyst::Engine::Tk and have and have a somewhat weird URI-based Tk
handling (i.e. each of your widgets actions would be described by an
URI). It just doesn't make much sense since Catalyst is geared towards
web development, but perfectly possible.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.