[Catalyst] [announce] Catalyst 5.70 developer release.

Derek Poon dpoon at ocf.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 28 22:50:25 CEST 2006

Please be consistent with the number of digits in the versioning
scheme.  While it may be easy for humans to guess that 5.7001 comes
before 5.80, packaging tools like RPM and APT could easily get
confused.  While such problems could be worked around by using tricks
like epoch numbers, it would be best to avoid the headache altogether
with a sane versioning scheme.

Derek