[Catalyst] C::V::Mason and autohandler's

Adam Sjøgren adsj at novozymes.com
Thu Jun 29 17:12:26 CEST 2006

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:52:26 -0400, Kevin wrote:

> Then say I want to wrap a template around it using an autohandler.  I
> add it, and run things again and it works, but looking in my debug
> screen shows multiple GET's after the POST.  The only thing that has
> changed is adding the autohandler.  Here's the debug:

What does your autohandler look like?

Do you have some img-, style- or script-elements with href-attributes
in them, for instance?

Do you get multiple requests in your log if you use something besides
a browser to request the page (so you get just the page and not the
things included in it; like wget, telnet, curl or similar)?

  Best regards,

      Adam, who uses Mason and autohandlers with Catalyst all the
            time.

--
                                                          Adam Sjøgren
                                                    adsj at novozymes.com