[Catalyst] RFC: Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::DBIC

Daniel Westermann-Clark daniel at acceleration.net
Fri Mar 3 20:39:52 CET 2006

On 2006-03-03 01:05:17 -0300, Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior wrote:
> There's already a Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::CDBI at the CPAN
> so maybe you shouldn't even bother trying to add Class::DBI support.

You're right, probably not worth it.

I updated the module to allow configuration of the fields on the
sessions table, similar to Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::CDBI.
Defaults are compatible with Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::DBI.

http://files.westermann-clark.com/Catalyst-Plugin-Session-Store-DBIC-0.01.tar.gz

Current .pm at:

http://files.westermann-clark.com/DBIC.pm

Ideally I'd like to get this into the Catalyst repository and upload
to CPAN this weekend.  Any objections?

--
Daniel Westermann-Clark