[Catalyst] error running script/app_server.pl

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 17:19:01 CET 2006

On 3/5/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> The File::Slurp warnings are from ConfigLoader; if you upgrade to the latest
> version of that (or the latest Catalyst which should have it inline) that
> should get rid of them - and it won't be related to the problem you're
> seeing.

I've been getting these warnings too (and ignoring them) and updating
File::Slurp and Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader fixed it.

I was also getting Class::C3 warnings and updating it also fixed it.

Is there any way to, eg, update all Catalyst dependencies from the CPAN shell?
Or the only way really is to require a newer version while installing
so that at least when updating Catalyst these dependencies will also
be updated?

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.