[Catalyst] Meios, image manipulation within Catalyst apps

apv apv at sedition.com
Sun Mar 5 21:08:50 CET 2006

I searched the archives quite a bit and could not find if this is
answered already.

Is there code available for Meios to see? This was the sample app:

  http://photos.icantfocus.com/galleries/

I remember that it has support for two of the main Perl image
manipulation library wrappers to cater to differing installations. I'd
love to see that code b/c I'm trying something similar (resize, crop,
optimize jpg, sort of stuff). It would be fantastic if it could be as
portable as possible (as portable as image stuff ever is).

Thanks!
-Ashley