[Catalyst] ok against sqlite. Not working against Oracle81.Sequence problem.

David Rio Deiros drio at console.net
Mon Mar 6 23:21:53 CET 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 02:06:01PM -0800, David Rio Deiros wrote:
> That made it work.

I have a very weird problem now.
When I add a new entry with:

localhost:3000/contest/add

It seems to work, when I redirect to list, I have all the entries,
but I check the database and there is nothing there.

Weird... It seems like if what I insert only remains until I
shutdown the server.

This is how I "insert" the form in the database:

radio_advertising::Model::CDBI::Contest->create_from_form( $c->form );

I am using this connection string:

connection('dbi:Oracle:oran_two','login','pass');

Any idea?

David