[Catalyst] ok against sqlite. Not working against Oracle81.Sequence problem.

Andrew Main andrew.main at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 00:12:15 CET 2006

For the benefit of all still stuck using Class::DBI, this also applies
to PostgreSQL:

http://search.cpan.org/~tmtm/Class-DBI-v3.0.14/lib/Class/DBI.pm#connection
########
Class::DBI helps you along a bit to set up the database connection.
connection() provides its own default attributes depending on the
driver name in the data_source parameter. The connection() method
provides defaults for these attributes:

  FetchHashKeyName   => 'NAME_lc',
  ShowErrorStatement => 1,
  ChopBlanks         => 1,
  AutoCommit         => 1,

(Except for Oracle and Pg, where AutoCommit defaults 0, placing the
database in transactional mode).
########

-Andrew