[Catalyst] has_many in Enzyme or InstantCRUD

Johan Lindström johanl at DarSerMan.com
Thu Mar 9 00:53:52 CET 2006

At 23:45 2006-03-08, Uwe Voelker wrote:
>I was playing with Catalyst::Enzyme and Catalyst::Example::InstantCRUD.
>Is there a way to (automatically) display has_many relationships on the
>view page?
>
>The opposite way of has_a works. This is shown as a link (at least in
>Enzyme).

Well, it's obviously "possible" to do, but Enzyme doesn't support it at the
moment. I remember thinking about doing it, but the possible complexity
with multiple paging and some other stuff made me focus on lower hanging fruit.

/J