[Catalyst] Is there a need for a MoreFewer component?

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Wed Mar 15 22:06:36 CET 2006

Hi,

I've created a generic component that lets the developer have buttons
More and Fewer under a list of identical UI elements. If these buttons
are clicked, the form is submitted, but the data are not saved to the
database. Instead, the list of UI elements has one more or one fewer
row, and the other form data are preserved.

It sped up my development when I had to add several lists of this
nature, so I'm wondering if anyone else needs it. If yes, I'll package it.

I guess I'd call it Catalyst::Controller::MoreFewer or
Catalyst::Controller::Stacker (it's not really a plugin, since a given
controller can have several of them).

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought."

		         Henri Bergson