[Catalyst] Obtaining better application speed during development

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:25:30 CET 2006

On 3/20/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> You're welcome to try Apache::Reload, Module::Refresh and friends - I believe
> provided you're using DBIx::Class rather than Class::DBI they work pretty
> well, but bear in mind things like config changes and model setup events will
> still need a full re-init to re-fire.

I think model setup seems a "harder" issue, but someone could pretty
easily patch up a version of C::P::ConfigLoader which would check the
config file's modified date and reload it accordingly.

Is this something desirable to be incorporated into ConfigLoader or as
a standalone plugin?

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.