[Catalyst] Agave and DBIC upgrade issues

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Wed Mar 22 00:34:50 CET 2006

Andreas Marienborg wrote:
> It is on my todo to get agave up and running on the later DBICs, but
> the model is quite "wrongly" implemented by todays standard, and I
> think it might have been all along.
>
> patches are welcome though, as my time is sadly limited lately :(
>
> andreas

Yeah, my time is the same boat, first implemented this as a chance to
learn, and I've barely had time to start that.  So how would one start
doing this?  I'm just really starting to read the DBIx docs, and am
feeling the pinch about needing to get this back up.  I would like to
help as I can, but might not be the most effective here.

--
Jayce^