[Catalyst] Session handling under heavy usage

Edric ehankamo at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 03:40:07 CET 2006

I've been having a huge problem with my sessions being dropped/lost when multiple users are using an app that's being worked on. Upon some further reading, I came across this quote:

 "If this is a concern in your application, a soon to be developed locking solution is the only safe way to go. This will have a bigger overhead."

 http://search.cpan.org/~nuffin/Catalyst-Plugin-Session-0.05/lib/Catalyst/Plugin/Session.pm

 I am using Plugin::Session::Store... does anyone have any good suggestions to overcoming this problem? Perhaps creating a different file for each session?

 Thanks in advance.