[Catalyst] using catalyst as a developer

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Wed Mar 22 07:36:33 CET 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 16:45:50 -0800, David Rio Deiros wrote:
> Yuval,
>
> Thanks for your answer it was very helpful.
>
> One question though. What do you mean when you talk about unit tests?:

Tests that are smaller in size and more specific than general "is it
working at all?" tests.

They usually check at the per method/function granuality.

If you're pedantic, they're written with the xUnit frameworks, and
have setup/teardown, but we don't normally do that in the perl world
for some reason.

See Test::Tutorial on CPAN/Google.

 /\  kung foo master: /me does not drink tibetian laxative tea: neeyah!