[Catalyst] Pulling My Hair Out with DBIx::Schema For Authentication and Authorization

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 00:57:57 CET 2006

On 3/23/06, Kieren Diment <diment at gmail.com> wrote:

> One valid approach to this kind of problem is to take the example in
> DBIx::Class::Manual::Example and adapt all the code there for your own
> database.  The advantage of this approach is that you have a (as guaranteed
> as possible) working codebase with which to work with.  Following through
> with the whole example will give you valid tests as well.

I tried to pull from the 2 catalyst cookbook examples that build on
each other (one for authentication, the other for authorization), but
I'm not aware of DBIx::Class::Manual::Example.  Do you have a link to
it?  I get several hits in CPAN and Google for "DBIx::Class::Manual",
but nothing for "DBIx::Class::Manual::Example".

Thanks!