[Catalyst] are there any live catalyst demos? I couldn't find any.

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:52:41 CET 2006

On 3/24/06, Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> wrote:
> There's also this:
>
>         http://photos.icantfocus.com/
>
> It my weekend-boredom attempt a while back at a personal photo gallery
> app. It's been neglected for a while (trying to write docs), but it is a

I'm planning on releasing in the next weeks a Photo Gallery
application based on Catalyst. It's fully working already and it's
really pretty looking, eye-candy filled. ;-)

There are some missing key features such as authentication (i.e.
anyone can post new photos and create new galleries) but I'll see if I
can publish a live working demo tonight, as it is. If it's abused,
I'll take it down.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.