[Catalyst] Session handling under heavy usage

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Sat Mar 25 01:15:29 CET 2006

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 10:42:54 -0800, apv wrote:
> The probability
> of race conditions in any kind of read/write system is very low but since
> it absolutely will happen given enough time, locking is mandatory for
> anything that could be considered professional.

So,

I'm just about done with the very professional Session::AtomicWrite
;-)

It relies on a get-and-set interface, like Cache::FastMmap provides
(i think i can emulate it with Memcached too).

I *seriously* doubt this will be useful, but if you want to help
test it out come join #catalyst

--
  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418