[Catalyst] Catalyst::View::TT, PRE_PROCESS and POST_PROCESS?

Jason Kohles email at jasonkohles.com
Sat Mar 25 14:08:28 CET 2006

On 3/25/06, Gavin Henry <ghenry at perl.me.uk> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am trying to automatically add a Header template and footer template to
> all templates for any controller, so as not to have a include in each
> controller template.
>
> I read about PRE_PROCESS to put a header on, but what would you recommend
> for adding a footer to all templates? Something to do with WRAPPER?

Check out Catalyst::Helper::View::TTSite, which will create a TT view
for you complete with headers, footers, css, and some example pages...
 The templates it gives you also demonstrate some handy things like
how to avoid your wrapper being applied if you are generating
javascript or css from templates...

--
Jason Kohles
email at jasonkohles.com - http://www.jasonkohles.com/