[Catalyst] DBIx::Class::Schema issues

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 07:02:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've been trying to set up at NFSHost the photo gallery application
I've previously mentioned, just for a showcase. However, I can't seem
to figure out why something is happening (actually... not happening).

The application runs perfectly here in my machine, using the built-in
server. However, at the server, when I try to run it, I get the
following error message:

Caught exception in Photolyst::Controller::Gallery->list "Can't locate
object method "search" via package
"Photolyst::Model::Persistent::Gallery" at
/home/htdocs/Photolyst/script/../lib/Photolyst/Controller/Gallery.pm
line 42."

My machine is running the same DBIx::Class version as the server (0.05007).
However, I'm using Catalyst 5.66 while the server is still running
5.63. Is it likely to be a version problem (i.e. any specific changes
between 5.63 and 5.66 which would trigger this error)?

Do you have any other suggestions and/or possible solutions?

Thanks.

PS: yes, I know, Photolyst is a crappy and totally not creative name.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.