[Catalyst] [Job] London, UK

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 20:33:17 CEST 2006

and if that doesn't do it for you,  the marketese on the company web site
will.

Yay! we're going to make our fortune by making people go shopping with 3d
animated characters on the web

(but the one called Madison is actually Kevin a 53 year old truck driver
from Hull whose wife doesn't understand him).

On 3/28/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

> Len Jaffe wrote:
> >
> >> Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> >> "Perl Developer required ASAP by HIGHLY EXCITING
> >> revolutionary Web 2.0 /
> >> Catalyst based Company!"
> >
> > But Matt, they're highly exciting.
>
> "highly exciting" would be fine. But no, these people are "HIGHLY
> EXCITING".
> And that just makes me want to reach for the chainsaw ...
>
> --
>       Matt S Trout       Offering custom development, consultancy and
> support
>    Technical Director    contracts for Catalyst, DBIx::Class and BAST.
> Contact
> Shadowcat Systems Ltd.  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk for more
> information
>
> + Help us build a better perl ORM:
> http://dbix-class.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/ +

Daniel McBrearty