[Catalyst] Catalyst update issues

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 18:30:08 CEST 2006

On 3/29/06, Andreas Marienborg <omega at palle.net> wrote:
> If we compare it to the test request with the path given as public,
> we see they dont match, and as a result of that, the request never
> hits the 'one' action, but hits the default action instead.
>
> But as for why this is happening, I'm afraid I cannot offer much
> assistance

Thanks for at least trying to help me with this.

I'm still struggling with this issue but, so far, I have no idea
whatsoever regarding what else to do. I don't even know what else I
can ask them to send me in order to help figuring this out.

Their system is pretty well configured, no pre-historic Perl versions
(it's 5.8.7) all the dependencies are installed. It should work - as
it did for 5.63. But it just doesn't.

Getting Catalyst to work in various places has been a major
frustration for me lately. I never actually managed to install the
full Task::Catalyst bundle anywhere (but most of the time I can at
least install the "core"). I hope this changes in the future.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.