[Catalyst] C:P:A:Store::LDAP start_tls problems

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:38:22 CEST 2006

On 3/30/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> rt.cpan is much better than it was, and mails the module's author. If they
> haven't specified, I'd tend to report it to rt.cpan first and mail them a
> couple days later if there hasn't been a response.

As I've said. It's just me, really.
Recently I've started to remove the boilerplate docs pointing to RT
from the modules I submit to CPAN since I'd rather receive any bug
reports directly. But then, again, it's just me. Also, since I don't
get that much feedback regarding these modules, a couple or so email
messages every six months isn't a big deal.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.