[Catalyst] Catalyst update issues

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:40:04 CEST 2006

On 3/30/06, Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> wrote:
> Huh?
>
> http://handelframework.com/downloads/
>
> CatInABox.tar.gz        24-Mar-2006 18:34  948K

Well... the only reference I've found for CatInABox was in
Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial which, in turn, links to
http://use.perl.org/~jk2addict/journal/28071 which links to a static
file. So I supposed it wasn't updated since that posting.

Maybe it should have a dedicated web page somewhere, describing
exactly what it is and its current status.

I don't know wether this might be overkill for some place where you've
already got Perl installed and running, since it bundles a lot of
stuff like LWP. But it sure is nice for a "clean" install.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.