[Catalyst] RFC: HTML::Widget / Ajax / Catalyst

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:13:17 CEST 2006

On 5/4/06, Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like new ajax-enabled H::W elements.

It sounds rather difficult and fraught with important design
considerations, but I think it's great idea and I'm all for someone
else doing it :)

Something like this would make a lot of "standard" uses of ajax a lot
simpler for the app developer.  I'd really like to see it also cover
thigns like js-based client-side form validation that is automatically
generated from the same rules as the server-side validation for the
same form, etc.

-- Brandon