[Catalyst] Shared database handles

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon May 8 14:23:13 CEST 2006

John Wang wrote:
> mst++
> blblack++
>
> On a side note, should Brandon be mentioned on the DBIC::Storage::DBI
> authors section?

Probably - or somebody should go through DBIx::Class and change all of
them to say "written by one or more of the CONTRIBUTORS from the
L<DBIx::Class> docs", since my name's the only one in the AUTHOR section
of a lot of them largely because somebody else went through and added
it, and the CONTRIBUTORS section is only vaguely comprehensive because
I've taken to saying to people "here's your commit bit, add yourself in
your first checkin because I'll never remember" :)