[Catalyst] Patch for HTML::Widget to ease addition of javascript events

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:37:41 CEST 2006

Andreas,

Thanks for the patch, but I haven't been able to apply it, I'm not
sure why it's not working.
If I try using my patch program, it chokes on line 321. If I try using
TortoiseSVN, it complains about a missing "Index:" line.

Anyway, I'd prefer just a generic method to add arbitrary attribute
name=value pairs to elements.
I don't know whether anyone else (sri?) has any preference.

Cheers,
Carl