[Catalyst] CatInABox versus Manual::Tutorial

Carl Franks carl at fireartist.com
Tue May 9 10:12:29 CEST 2006

On 09/05/06, Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior <acid06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, DBIC 0.06002 likes to fail one of the test cases under
> Win32, so you need to "force install" it. It will work flawlessly,
> besides spitting some harmless "freeing of unreferenced scalars"

I'm sure this is the same issue you brought up last month, and I
mentioned that rolling back Scalar-List-Utils from 1.18 to 1.17 should
fix it.

> warnings all over your face. This has all been reported to DBIC
> developers and they might fix at least the installation issue for the
> next release.

I'm running perl 5.8.8 on WinXP, with Scalar-List-Utils 1.18, and get
"All tests successful", so it looks like it's fixed with DBIx-Class
0.06002.
Either that or it's ActivePerl that's borked.

(I'm using http://camelpack.sourceforge.net/index.php/VanillaPerl )

Carl