[Catalyst] writing a test suite for my app

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Thu May 11 22:50:12 CEST 2006

OK, I suck at writing tests. I admit it. I have no clue as to how to do it
"the perl way", whatever that is, apart from running "make test" when
installing a module. I have some module tests for one of my libraries using
Test::Simple, and a hand written script to glue them all together. I've just
been looking at Test::Inline and it looks cool, but I can't quite work out
if it will fit for this catalyst app.

But I need to already start writing tests for my one controller before shit
starts getting out of hand ...

So how do I start? What's the first step? (I need to be able to manipulate
stuff in the session as well.)

thanks

Daniel

--