[Catalyst] Catalyst CMS...

Andreas Marienborg omega at palle.net
Fri May 12 09:02:10 CEST 2006

On 12. mai. 2006, at 08.52, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:

>> I don't think there is a catalyst based CMS, but there
>
> http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/ mentions EasyCMS, but to my
> understanding it
> hasn't been touched for a year or so and wouldn't work on today's
> Catalyst.
>
> But maybe it could provide a starting point if you plan to develop
> a Catalyst
> CMS.

As the author of EasyCMS, I can perhaps provide some insight on that.

Its true that EasyCMS hasnt been updated for a year, and I doubt it
will work without modification on latest catalysts. That beeing said,
it is on my todo to rewamp it, change to DBIC etc, when I have time :)

If anyone want to help, or develop it, I can hook you up with access
to svn and some trac-permissions etc :)

andreas