[Catalyst] writing a test suite for my app

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Fri May 12 17:27:20 CEST 2006

> Daniel McBrearty <danielmcbrearty at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gavin, is this the one you mean? looks good.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0596100922/103-9488582-4915043?v=glance&n=283155

This is a good book. I won a copy from perlcast.com
and uits worth every penny :-)

seriously, this is a well wretten book, full of
practical perl testing with Test::* modules.

It will show code, then have a section called "what
just happened" to explain the whys and wherefors.
There is a chapter on Test::MockObject. Their killer
app exemple for Test::MockObject is to have an object
to pretend to be a DBI/DBD connection, without really
having a db around.

Len.
Unpaid endorser of good stuff.