[Catalyst] Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst and POST

Toby Corkindale toby at ymogen.net
Mon May 15 14:45:03 CEST 2006

Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> Toby Corkindale <toby at ymogen.net> writes:
>> Are there any plans to add POST support to Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst?
>
> Err, it already does POST.  Your form needs to specify that as the
> method, of course.

Ah, so once again, I am making the mistake of reading and *believing*
the fine documentation? :(

tjc at arya ~ $ grep VERSION `locate Test/WWW/Mechanize/Catalyst.pm`
our $VERSION = "0.36";
tjc at arya $ perldoc Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst|egrep -i "submit|post"
tjc at arya $

Note large lack of anything mentioning support for things like
submit_form();