[Catalyst] Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst and POST

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon May 15 16:04:41 CEST 2006

> T:W:M:C contains documentation for a whole bunch of T:W:M methods.
>
> As a user, I would expect the docs to either contain everything it
> supports, *or* a comment to read T:W:M. By putting in *most* of the
> supported calls, it gives the impression that it *only* supports those
> calls.
> Yet, T:W:M:C *does* recapitulate much of the documentation for T:W:M.

submit_form() isn't a method of T-W-M anway, it's defined in W-M, and
again, the docs state T-W-M-C is a subclass of WWW::Mechanize.

I too am just a /user/ of Catalyst, but where I had trouble with
something, I asked what was meant, then submitted documentation
patches to help clarify.

> once again, I am making the mistake of reading and *believing*
> the fine documentation? :(

If you're not happy with something, don't just moan; please help fix it.

Carl