[Catalyst] 404 and Catalyst

Ryan god at detz.net
Wed May 17 15:19:21 CEST 2006

Im trying to submit the site to google sitemap and it complains

"We've detected that your 404 (file not found) error page returns a
status of 200 (OK) in the header."

and I'm assuming this is because of the catch-all that's in place so no
matter what url a guest goes to they get the homepage(if the controller
or static page does not exist).  Is there a way around this while
keeping the catch-all, is there a way I can see if the controller is not
found in the default end and set the status to 404 instead of 200?