[Catalyst] Can you tell if a server is running Catalyst?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 15:43:33 CEST 2006

Hmm, I guess there is no other way other than to write
the web admin of the site in question (if her email is
even listed).  Actually it's probably good that
catalyst apps are just web apps that blend in to web
standards.  You can always tell when people are using
asp.net because of all the .aspx files and so forth
but web best practices say that uris should be
meaningful and there should be no file extensions.  So
Catalyst makes it easy to have this good practice and
in general you can't tell it's catalyst just by
looking at the type of URL's or by viewing the source
code.  --john