[Catalyst] Google AJAX toolkit - opinions?

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Wed May 17 18:11:18 CEST 2006

* Alan Humphrey <alan.humphrey at comcast.net> [2006-05-17 17:10]:
> Given previous discussions about the various AJAX toolkits
> available, I wonder if anyone on the list has an opinion about
> Google's offering?

Says in big letters at the front of the page that it’s for people
who want to build AJAX apps with Java. I didn’t look any further
than that.

Someone else who has more interest in Yet Another JS Library will
have to check if there’s a useful extractable JS lib in there
that can be used separately from the Java mumbojumbo.

Regards,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_;sub _{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};