[Catalyst] writing a test suite for my app

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:52:12 CEST 2006

"What he's doing here is simulating hitting your web application without
actually making any HTTP requests."

Am I missing the point here ...? What is he doing if not making http
requests? Just parsing the code and seeing what the result of such a request
*would* be if it were made?

I guess this is OK in dev, when you are typically running the dev server
anyway. So what's best before using the app in anger? make a test deployment
and use the env var to test against that?

BTW I filed a ticket saying what I think is happening.

If you talk with him you could ask what he thinks, Matt.

cheers

Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
www.engoi.com : the multi - language vocab trainer