[Catalyst] update_or_create problem with Catalyst::Engine::Apache::MP13 and DBIC

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri May 26 03:54:30 CEST 2006

Tony Lincoln wrote:
> Matt,
>
> I appreciate the response.  The app is mounting the same perl5 tree from
> an NFS-mounted filesystem, so I'm pretty sure that all the module
> versions are the same.  And Apache::DBI isn't loaded.  The only
> difference I can see is that the standalone server doesn't seem to use
> DBIx::Class::Storage.  I'll give the other list a try.

That's not actually possible; if you're talking to a database with DBIC
you *always* have a DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI instance (which re-blesses
itself into an appropriate subclass on first connect) since that's what
creates your $dbh.

I'm mostly pointing at the other list because the Cat list is often
high-traffic so some people who might be able to help are more likely to
be reading the other one :)