[Catalyst] Line buffered output with Catalyst?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 30 21:40:07 CEST 2006

Dylan Vanderhoof wrote:
> Is there a way to do line buffered output with Catalyst?  Need to
> present the results of an ongoing process (some auto-provisioning stuff)
> and I'm not certain how to approach this with Catalyst.

$c->finalize_headers;

while (defined (my $chunk = $process->fetch_chunk)) {
   $c->engine->write($chunk);
}

should work, though I'm not really an expert on Engine hackery so others
may wish to correct/augment that suggestion.

What sort of auto-provisioning stuff btw? I *am* something of an
exp^H^Hnthusiast when it comes to those (I originally got involved with
Catalyst to make it less boring to build web front-ends for our ISP
automation clients :)