[Catalyst] Wiki Cleanup: replace "parametrization" stuff with references to instantCrud?

Marcello Romani mromani at ottotecnica.com
Wed May 31 14:49:56 CEST 2006

Zbigniew Lukasiak ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for spotting that. Go ahead with cleaning it.
>
> By the way I don't see any way to delete attachments from a wiki page
> - is that doable?

It's perfectly doable; you can even delete certain pages or specific
version(s) of a wiki page, all from the web interface.

It's just a matter of what privileges you have on the wiki.

Obviously, this is something that only the trac admins can change :)

> --
> Zbyszek
>
> On 5/30/06, Thomas Hartman <tphyahoo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Has most of the material in
>>
>> http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/ParametrizedExamples
>>
>> been obsoleted by
>>
>> zby's InstantCRUD?
>>
>> If yes, I would like to replace the contents of this page with a link
>> to the wiki page on InstantCRUD.
>>
>> I have the impression, but am not certain, the earlier stuff uses CDBI
>> instead of DBIC and is in other ways not "up to date."
>>
>> Zbigniew, if you're reading this, what do you think?

Marcello Romani
Responsabile IT
Ottotecnica s.r.l.
http://www.ottotecnica.com