[Catalyst] Nubie Log questions

Ivan Wills ivanw at benon.com
Sat Nov 4 01:55:24 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to use the log method in my Catalyst program but I cannot
find any output. (I am using Apache and mod_perl2 and the latest
Catalyst on CPAN)
Where do the log messages go? Also where do warnnings go?

Both as far as I can tell should go the the apache log file but neither
seem to make it there. I have the -Debug flag turned on and its info
appears to make to the global Apache error_log file (note: not to the
virtual host error log that the PerlResponseHandler is located in). I
have not set $SIG{__WARN__} so it should still be going there.

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks
Ivan Wills