[Catalyst] Catalyst ported to OpenBSD

Marc Espie espie at nerim.net
Mon Nov 6 14:55:38 GMT 2006

This is just to notify you guys that I have imported a very large
subset of Catalyst into the OpenBSD ports tree, based in part on
Sean Comeau and Simon Dassow.

There's now more than enough for Task-Catalyst (imported as devel/catalyst)
and there's also a second helper port: devel/catalyst-tutorial, which bundles
enough stuff to run the tutorial.

We also activated perl support in fastcgi, giving us about 4 simple venues
for running catalyst applications between Apache, Apache-modperl, fastcgi,
and the catalyst web server.

I'm still making my way through the catalyst modules, but I think you
can safely write on the main page that catalyst is supported under OpenBSD.