[Catalyst] C::P::Session::Store::DBIC

Ivan Wills ivanw at benon.com
Tue Nov 7 01:03:43 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to use C::P::Session::Store::DBIC for storing my sessions but
I am getting an error due to it apparently using the wrong DBIC module.
Here is a example error:

[error] Caught exception in engine
"DBIx::Class::ResultSet::find_or_create(): Error executing 'SELECT
me.member_role_timestamp, me.member_id, me.role_id FROM member_role me
WHERE ( me.session_id = ? )': ERROR:  column me.session_id does not exist"

I have my schema set up approximatly the same as a combination of the
C::P::Session::Store::DBIC description with the
C::P::Authentication::Store::DBIC manual pages.

Does any one know what may be causing this error?

Thanks
Ivan Wills