[Catalyst] New C::P::Session::Store::DBIC Question

Ivan Wills ivanw at benon.com
Wed Nov 8 03:07:04 GMT 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to tell C::P::Session::Store::DBIC (or in fact any
Session::Store plugin) to express the session expiry time as a time
stamp (particularly with a time zone) ranther than as an integer.
There are several reasons why I would like to do this, one is it is
easier when looking in the database to see when the expiry time will
occur, also it makes the expiry time more portable if you move you
application between servers in different timezones and finally it may be
a reglatory requirement for future projects that my company is looking
at working.

Thanks
Ivan Wills