[Catalyst] Authentication - Tutorial

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 19:54:34 GMT 2006

Cool! cheers, mate.

Not sure what's happening as the LoadFile told me I was missing a newline at the end of the file. BUT, it seems to be an eclipse problem as I thought I did add a newline but the newline was atomatically indented.

Anyway, sorted now.

-Ants

Nathan Gray <kolibrie at graystudios.org> wrote: On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 06:55:52PM +0000, Anthony Gardner wrote:
> So, to cut a long story short .......... my .yml still isn't working at all.

Do you have the 'ConfigLoader' plugin listed in your 'use Catalyst'
line?

> I've made sure everything is indented with spaces, too.
>
> Here it is  ....
>
> ---
> name: BookShop
> authentication:
>   dbic:
>     user_class: BookShopDB::User
>     user_field: username
>     password_field: password

The yaml looks okay to me, but you can check it with something like
this:

  perl -MYAML -e 'YAML::LoadFile("your_filename_here.yml") ? print "ok\n" : print "failed\n"'

-kolibrie