[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst Digest, Vol 21, Issue 27

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 12:03:55 GMT 2006

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 07:03:24AM -0500, Jarrell Dunson wrote:
> Out of the Office reply: I'll be out of the office until Tuesday, Nov
> 14th.  If an emergency, please contact the helpdesk, x2200
>   Thanks,
>  Jarrell

Three of these for different digests ... is this someone who's vacation
message only works when their mail client is running?

I guess we should be grateful they get this list in digest format.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  This is not an automated signature.
  I type this in to the bottom of every message.