[Catalyst] Porting or not porting?

Ian Docherty ian at iandocherty.com
Mon Nov 20 10:44:46 GMT 2006

I did a contract at the beginning of the year for a client where they
had an existing application written for mod_perl and they wanted to redo
it for Catalyst.

They chose Class::DBI, but more recently I have been using DBIx::Class
for other contracts and would recommend it.

For form handling/error checking/resubmitting I used a combination of
C:P:FillInForm and C:P:FormValidator which I found very useful.

Regards
Ian C. Docherty (ICD)