[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst::Action::REST

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Nov 20 14:19:31 GMT 2006

On 20 Nov 2006, at 14:10, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

> * Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> [2006-11-20 15:00]:
>> Adam Jacob wrote:
>>> For example:
>>>
>>> sub foo :Local :ActionClass('REST') {}
>>>
>>> sub foo_GET {}
>>>
>>> sub foo_POST {}
>>>
>>> sub foo_DELETE {}
>>
>> Eek. Is this related to this in any way?
>> http://marcusramberg.livejournal.com/37104.html
>
> I have to say I like the syntax Marcus proposes much better than
> the above.

Feel free to propose a variant on the syntax marcus proposed that
will allow the implementation of equivalent functionality without the
addition of multimethods to the perl core.

Until then, I'm voting for the way it's currently done :)

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for