[Catalyst] Catalyst::Action::REST

Adam Jacob adam at stalecoffee.org
Mon Nov 20 17:20:38 GMT 2006

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 06:58:30AM -0800, John Napiorkowski wrote:
> sub catchall :   Local
>                  ActionClass('Rest')
>                  Method('PUT')
>                  Method('POST')
> {}
>
> I had intended to do more with this, like to enable
> some sort of automatic in/deflation of xml objects
> based on the incoming message body, but got
> sidetracked on some paying projects.
>
> Maybe we could combine efforts?

There is no reason you can't already.  The automatic inflation/deflation
is already there.  If you prefer this mechanism, you can just not use
ActionClass('REST') and go about your way.

I would love XML serialization support.  Patches, commit bits, and CPAN
privileges are but awaiting your submission. :)

Adam