[Catalyst] [OT] Universal::CAN warning from TT?

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 02:14:20 GMT 2006

Some of my tests give this warning, lots :

Called UNIVERSAL::can() as a function, not a method at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux-thread-multi/Template/Provider.pm
line 277

Does anyone else see this warning a lot? could it be down to how I am
using TT (in a very standard way, I think, but still ...) Is it a
problem in TT?

I read the pod for UNIVERSAL::Can, which mentions this and suggests
fixing the code ... but I've no idea what, where or how.

Just an annoyance, but I'd like to lose it.

cheers

Daniel

--
Daniel McBrearty