[Catalyst] setting up project where web application (Catalyst) is only a part

Hermida, Leandro Leandro.Hermida at fmi.ch
Fri Nov 24 16:48:17 GMT 2006

Hello again,

Sorry more questions on layout of a project which involves Catalyst.  I
have done previous projects where the mod_perl web app is only one piece
of the project which has other programs, scripts, services etc.  Here is
what my project root directory would typically look like:

conf
C_progs
data
dev_tests
htdocs
lib
logs
perl
R_progs
sql
tmp
web_perl
web_startup

It seems so far from the tutorial that the layout for a catalyst app is
tied to the web application (I could be completely wrong) and it would
get crazy to start adding external things.

Changes
lib
Makefile.PL
myapp.yml
README
root
script

Is there a different layout that one could use?

Leandro